The Midterm General Assembly of the St. Mary Self‐Help Charity Association of Greater
Toronto Area is scheduled for Saturday, May 26, 2018. Members of the existing Executive
Committee and Council of Elders will finish their term of office in May 2018. As such seven (7)
Executive committee members and two (2) Council of Elders will be elected during this
assembly. The Nomination Committee is therefore seeking nominations from members in good
standing to fill these positions.
Article 4.2: A member in good standing is one who has paid his/her registration fee and made
uninterrupted monthly membership fees for at least six months.
Please note that the following committee members served two consecutive terms and cannot be
- Engineer Dereje Tafesse (President)
- Wro. Aster Shurte (Assistant. Treasurer)
- Nomination Form has been sent to all members via e-mail.
- You can obtain a print copy from the Association office.
- In addition, nomination form in PDF format is available for download here or
Please complete and return the Nomination Form before April 26, 2018 using one of the
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: 700 Lawrence Avenue West, Toronto, ON M6A 3C8 P.O Box 58104 Stn. R
- Scan / take a picture of the completed form and text to: 647-624-6345
- Use the locked and secure drop-off box that is located in the Association Office located
inside Abraham Adarash.
- Return in person to one of the Nomination Committee members listed below
Nomination Committee members: Aster Shurte, Alemayehu Ayele, Etagegnehu Woldeab, Mimi
Atnafu, Mekbib Zegaye